Working with property owners and construction professionals to ensure an orderly and fair insurance claims process
Citizens Public Adjusters believes commercial property owners are at a disadvantage when trying to collect a covered loss to their own property.
The insurance company employs their own adjusters, who are not impartial and rarely represent the best interests of the insured.
Company or “independent adjusters” are paid by the insurance company, making it is impossible for them to be fair.
Citizens Public Adjusters advocates for the property owner and ensures that they are treated fairly and receive the compensation they deserve.
We promise to develop an independent assessment free from insurance company prejudice stating the full quantity of loss. We know Texas, we know large loss property claims, and how to maximize your return.
We understand your concerns and are ready to ease the process for you so that you can continue having the opportunity to continue to concentrate on family and getting your life back together.
Who We Work With
Commercial Property Owners
Property owners, investors, and business owners hire Citizens directly to manage the claims process from beginning to end. The typical property size is 10,000 square feet plus of building space, located in Texas, and an appraised value of $1M and up.
The typical profiles of Property Owners fall into one of three categories:
- An owner-operator running a business
- Financial investors with a portfolio of properties needing to recoup losses to an asset
- Individual property owners who need a hands-on approach and resources to make sure the claim gets paid.
Construction and Commercial Real Estate Professionals
Roofing Companies, Construction Firms, Contractors, Restoration Professionals, Real-Estate Agents and are close partners as we have the same goal: fix, repair, restore, replace damaged property for a client.
- For Roofing Companies, Construction Firms, and Other Contractors, it is illegal to advise a client on their insurance claim. We get called early on in the process to evaluate the extent of the damage, the needed repairs, and get the claims process started immediately. This makes sure the needed work is paid for by the insurance company, and building professionals can focus on what they do best.
- For Real Estate Agents, Leasing Brokers, and Other Professionals, there is nothing worse than trying to close a deal and disaster strikes: the building gets hit by a storm, and getting certainty of repairs being completed on time is at a premium.
Industry and Client Recognition
Earning the Trust of Property Owners, Construction Professionals and the Insurance Industry
Headquartered and Operating Throughout Texas
1920 McKinney Ave
Dallas, Texas 75201
Two decades of experience, mean the highest possible settlement amount in the shortest time.
A full team of licensed professionals that understand claims, construction, actuarial tables, law, and project management.
Leave Your Phone Number, Our Experts Will Call You
We look forward to discussing your claim, and giving you a fair and honest opinion.